Thursday, November 8, 2007

Just a quick one

I can't believe that this week is almost over! It has just flown by. I don't have a lot of time today, I seem to have triple booked myself this evening, along with letting the toys and dishes pile up! Tonight Paul is going to be at the BYU game. Thursday night games are not my favorite seeing that I left this morning to take the girls to story time at the library and yelled a quick goodbye to Paul as I ran out the door and he won't be home until after 11:00pm tonight. My mom is having us over to play for a while this evening, being interrupted by a baby shower that I need to be attending and then hurrying back to go walking with Jerianne, then taking the girls home and getting them to bed. So while my day wasn't all that busy my evening will be, but I am glad for all the things I will be doing. Now I need to go and do the before mentioned cleaning so that I don't pull my hair out when I walk in late tonight!!!

I will leave you with a layout. Eva turned 11 months old a couple weeks ago, can you believe that she will be one in a short two weeks!! I can't believe it!!


Have a great evening everyone!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very cute layout. I'm only sorry that we won't get to see you at your parents' house for the usual "girls get-together" on BYU game days. I agree--Thursday night games are not my favorite, either. I hope you have a fun evening; it sounds like a jam-packed one!

Paulene Davis said...

I'm with you, this week has flown by. Love your page on Eva, and speaking of time moving quickly-- I can't believe that it is her birthday in less than two weeks. We are watching the game and Dad talks with Paul when Paul wants an instant replay. It is fun and Dad loves it.

Amber said...

Thursday night games are not my favorite EITHER! I got out of the testing center on campus tonight and discovered miles of traffic and chaos! I hope you got everything in that you were planning on doing tonight. I know that is hard sometimes! Eva looks darling and I can't believe she will be one soon!

Audrey said...

I love your use of that fall kit. I have been putting together my family 2007 book, and was just looking at photos of Eva when you guys came to visit. She has grown up so much! Great layout.

Dad Davis said...

It was a great game. Glad Paul could go. I am also glad that I could provide instant replay info via cell phone. Sounds like you have a busy weekend planned. What a great experience.

Linda Clark said...

Darling page, darling baby girl, and darling Mom1 Have fun.