Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A bit out of sorts

I haven't been feeling the best today, I woke up this morning with an upset stomach and it has been hanging around all day. Paul has already made the pregnancy jokes so I don't need anymore of those!!! Mostly this upsets me because I wasn't able to run this morning, and with our much anticipated trip next week for the holiday I had wanted to stick to my workout schedule this week, next week will be a free for all! Oh well, the good news for all of you is that I was able to scrapbook instead!

This first one is using a bunch of my birthday goodies that I just love.


And these are the girls Halloween spreads - I have changed Abby's about 10 times and I am still not sure if I am completely happy with the results. It just may have to be revisited another day.


I have now finished a yummy bowl of soup and I think that it has made me feel better, hopefully it will continue through the evening!!!

Love to all, until next time.

10 comments:

Amber said...

If you were pregnant, it wouldn't be too bad. I'd come babysit anytime. Maybe you would need a nanny. I could help out with that too :) I hope you feel better soon! And the pages were adorable. I love the stitching on the apple pie page. Thanks for sharing your new birthday presents!

JJ said...

I'm really sorry you aren't feeling well. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Hopefully it's just one of those 24- hour bugs. Love the pages. Can I have more apple pie?

Jennifer said...

Yes, those pages are all fantastic, as usual. I also love the stitching on the applie pie page. It looks so good. I'm going to have to use those, too! I hope you get feeling better soon. That bug seems to be going around; I'm sorry you have it!

Tamarynn Leigh said...

Bree, I love your pages! I hope you don't mind that I check out your blog for ideas and copy them. I can't help it - they are just too great! I hope you get feeling better soon.

Audrey said...

I am so jealous of your scrapping time. Now that soccer is over we'll see.... Your pages are so fun, and I love how you used your birthday stitches. Hope you are feeling better because you can always go to Jazz with me next week! Then we could work off all the chips & queso and pie. (party time!) The girls are counting the days until you get here.

Paulene Davis said...

I hope that you are feeling better today. Your pages are outstanding. I love how you used your new birthday things:alpha, stitches, flowers and ribbons. I will be scraplifting for sure. Your Halloween pages are fun especially all the sparkles. My favorite photo is the one of the three princesses. Have a great day.

Michelle said...

I'm hoping for pregnancy. You guys produce adorable offspring!!!

Kelly said...

Really cute pages! I hope your stomach bug is gone. I guess if you can't run it's good that you got to do the other thing you love!
Have a great time in Cali!!

Jessica said...

I think it's great that you have books for each of your girls. I hope you're feeling better by now and in time for Thanksgiving. Have fun in California!

Linda Clark said...

I hope you feel better. Scraping doesn't seem to be compromised when you don't feel your best...they are beautiful pages of your beautiful girls.