Monday, January 18, 2010

Registered


After dealing with a monumental disappointment that I missed the registration for the Women of Steel Triathlon by mere hours, I decided that zero procrastination would happen on getting into the Salem Springs Tri. It is official this afternoon, I will dive into the water on June 5 at 9:00am.

I don't currently have a partner, I don't know how I feel about doing it solo, although Paul has pledged his full hearted support in the coming months and will be there cheering me on come race day. But, if anyone would like to join me there are still opening and and I would LOVE to have you join me, it is always better with a friend!!!

You can easily sign up here:

http://www.active.com/running/salem-ut/salem-spring-triathlon-2010

I am very excited! Last year I skipped the Tri in lieu of doing the 100 mile bike race, this year I am back to the water and I can't wait to see how it goes!

6 comments:

Sarah F. said...

Bree...you are amazing! Good luck!

Michelle said...

I am in awe of your athletic talent Bree. I hope that one day my knee is up to something like a triathlon. I know you'll do well!!

Randy said...

Go Bree, go!!

Amber said...

I'd say that I would sign up, but I would drown in the water in the first three minutes. Why isn't Shamae signing up with you?!? She's your workout buddy!! Or you could always have your dad run with you again. I loved that about you guys the last time you did this tri. Good luck!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Kelly said...

Yay! I'm glad you signed up and I'll keep my fingers crossed that the bike doesn't get rained out again. 3rd times a charm right.

Audrey said...

Yay for you!! It is so exciting to have something like that to train for and look forward too. Cool cookies and thanks for more pages to copy. :) You are so great!!