Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pluggin along

I have to start by saying that we were at Abby's indoor soccer game this morning and she did phenomenal!! She has never played indoor before, and last week was the first game for her entire team as well. Let's just say they were intimidated, but this week, a whole new team stepped out. It wasn't a blow out and Abby scored a goal!!! Seriously, she is beaming!!

Also I received an email from a dear friend Tamarynn (my sister-in-laws sister, confusing!). She has started selling some of her sewing creations on a new blog at www.sewdangcute.blogspot.com . If you are one of the several hundred ladies that I know who are expecting right now, or you are going to a baby shower for someone go and check her out! Right now she is having a give away of $25 to her store, so what are you waiting for, go over look around, enter to win and buy something cute!
On another note I have been very proud of myself these last couple of weeks. I have kept with my goal of scrapbooking at least one page a day and because of that I am all the way to August!!! I have been loving my time back in the digi scrappin world and I am in love with a few of my page creations. Can I brag like that, I think I just will!! I will however spare you all of the layouts from the last two weeks and will just share a couple of my favs.
Ok, so that was more than a couple, but I am having fun here people!!!

6 comments:

JJ said...

Once again, you've outdone yourself. Time to do your service project for the year and start on my books. Any time you are ready...

Michelle said...

I loved all of your layouts but the potty training one was my fav! Maybe it is the pictures of little Eva on the mini-toilet? What a cutie. :)

Congrats to Abby for the win. It is no wonder she is so athletic, look at her parents!

Tamarynn Leigh said...

As always, you're pages are awesome and inspiring!!! Thanks for blogging about my giveaway!

Julie said...

Bree, you are amazing! So so cute as always.

Amber said...

Soooo cute!! I love the sheep one with Leif and Lincoln and I really love the potty one. But of course, they are all so wonderful and cute- who would expect any less out of you!?!?

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous pages! Eva has such an angelic little face! Thank you also for the heads up for Tam; I appreciate it!