Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I know, I know...

I have not been a good blogger! I can't believe that a week has gone by already, where does the time go? I guess when you are dealing with a new schedule and routine mixed in with a sickly husband for four days it can sneak past you pretty quickly!!!
We are all better now and I have started to scrap again (hallelujah!) so this is just a quick post to say we are all still alive! This last week it was discovered that Eva's hair has finally reached a length in which we can do more than just one pony on top, yeah for versitility! The girls decided that they wanted matching do's and because it was a soccer day for Abby (who INSISTS on NO bangs for the game) they all had them pulled back. I almost didn't recognise them all day!!! Don't they look like such fun sisters!I will be back soon because Liv starts preschool tomorrow!!!
Have a good one!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the new look! That crayon drawing is adorable! And of course, I think your sweet girls look adorable with their matching hair-do's! Great to see you last Saturday, and we'll see you again this Saturday! Hooray for BYU football home games and baptisms.

So,I take it that Paul is finally feeling better, I hope?!

Good luck, Liv in preschool!

Audrey said...

My girls always LOVE it when you come to town because you can do their hair. I am not as talented as you. Your girls look darling. I really like your new header. So so creative. Again I could just type, I am not as talented as you. Just had to let you know, our YW president is moving so I am copying your fantastic idea of a shutterfly book with photos and space for all the young women to sign. You are great!

Amber said...

I love the new look and even more than that, I love seeing pictures of my adorable nieces!! They all look so cute with their bangs pulled back and I know how Abby feels about having no bangs during games. I would always ask for that as well!! I hope Liv has had a wonderful time in pre-school. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Linda Clark said...

They look adorable! Schedules are here indeed and I can't believe Abby is in Kindergarten. Wow. Time flies, your girls are growing up fast!

Paulene Davis said...

You are so right, they look more like sisters than ever with their hair pulled back. These girls are so lucky to have each other and to have inherited beautiful hair from their mother.

Michelle said...

All are such adorable girls. Look at that cute little pose that Liv gave you. Gosh, I just want to take her home with me. ;)

Cute, cute, cute!!