Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sunshine on a clowdy day

While the rain that has befallen the valley has it's down points- it canceled my swim last night, and probably tomorrow mornings as well, wet shoes tracked across my floors, trying to find a bug for Abby to bring to school in her bug house for science (nearly impossible in the rain) and the bottom ridge of my pants getting wet in the grass, etc. There is a bright side. Not only being able to open the windows and smell the freshness lofting in on the breeze or listening to the thunder crashing while all snuggled up with Liv on the couch, but this of course:
Watching these two run up and down the street together laughing and giggling while I sit in the doorway and smile!

11 comments:

JJ said...

What adorable pictures! I have to admit, I thought it was a photo of Abby and Liv! My goodness little Eva is growing up. Just another reason we need to get together...soon. I left you a voicemail. Call me!

Amber said...

That's exactly what I was going to say! I didn't know which kids those were... they all look the same with those adorable little faces. Cute pictures! I wish it would rain here!

Tamarynn Leigh said...

Your girls are so cute! I can just imagine them running up and down the street...what fun! Liv looks so cute all dressed up for pre-school!

Audrey said...

Oh I do love rain photos! don't know if it was on purpose, but the umbrella colors with pink rain jackets will makes it easy to choose papers for great pages! The girls and I thought Eva was Liv at first glance. We miss you guys and definately need to get together soon.

Michelle said...

That is adorable! I LOVE your adorable children!!!

I can't believe Abby has a bug house. Remember the days when she wouldn't get her hands dirty? She always has been a "little lady".

daherfamily said...

the raincoats are so cute! it looks like they are really enjoying themselves!

Jennifer said...

Oh, look at those little cuties in their raincoats! I LOVE the smell of the rain--I'm with you in that I open all the windows and let in the yummy fresh air! Mmmmm....!

Kelly said...

The rain was a nice little break. I love your girls cute rain coats. I need to get some for my boys. Where did you find them? I hope you got your swim in today.

Kelly said...

I have to post again because it wasn't until I read Audrey's comment that I realized that I was looking at Eva, not Liv. Duh. But in my defense they are looking a lot alike.

Paulene Davis said...

My rainy days were not that fun, except for the fresh air coming in open windows. I agree with everyone else about who is who. They are looking more and more like sisters everyday;.

Jill said...

I am so excited to have your girls over to play more! We had such a good time on Thursday! They are adorable in their cute coats!