Friday, September 5, 2008

It's off to School she goes!

As stated before, Liv started Preschool on Wed. She was so excited to be a big kid like Abby and go to school. She has started getting herself dressed in the morning, which is good and really not a problem because she has a great sense of color and flow, she has always picked things that match. Naturally the first day of school was no different, so not the dressed up photo I would have liked (she has started to LOVE wearing shorts everyday, no dresses, now this is different!) but she matched and was very pleased with what she picked and I am proud of her independence.Then we made the walk through the neighborhood to Mrs. Sherrie's school and found that Liv isn't the fastest of walkers!! It took us forever with all the stops to admire peoples flowers, pointing out every bug in our path or jumping over every crack in the sidewalk- you got to love her!So today we had her ride her bike which sped her up quite a bit and she thought it was great to wear her backpack and ride at the same time, not to mention leaving her bike on the porch until class if over and then riding it home, she felt so cool!!!

I have been able to get back to scrapping this week, which has been very nice. Here are a couple of pages for Abby's book, sorry about the drought of creativity around here lately :)
Have a good weekend all, ours is a busy one as usual!!

9 comments:

JJ said...

I feel like I haven't talked to you in FOREVER and haven't seen you either. I love your new blog and all your fun pages. It reminds me of how far behind I become every day. Oh well. Maybe one of these days I will have time to "create."

We miss you guys but are trying to figure out when we can get together next.

Kelly said...

What a cute girl. I hope she loves pre-school!

Amber said...

Oh that Liv...! What a sweetie! I sure do miss her but don't worry because I printed that picture of us and it will be going up on the wall! I love how she stopped to admire all the flowers and jump over every crack. That is one of the funniest things ever. I sure do love that cute little Liv!

Michelle said...

Fabulous pages as usual!

I can see that sweet Liv is going be a ray of sunshine her whole life!

williams family said...

This is Elisabeth, from next door. I've been reading your blog and such. I just have to say, I love Liv, she always makes me laugh! It's funny that you say she got herself dressed because she was telling me that she knew how to get dressed by herself, now I know why. And I did notice she was wearing shorts, which is very unusual for her. So funny, what a cute girl!

Audrey said...

Oh that Livy! Her smile warms my heart. She is so cute. I have no doubt she will make some wonderful creations in school. It's genetic. Your pages are fantastic, and I laughed when you apologized for not creating lately. We are at the beach house again this weekend, so I am definately going to copy your bear lake pages. Keep up the great work so I can follow in your wake!

Paulene Davis said...

I just keep looking at that darling face of Liv''s over and over. She melts my heart. Your pages are beautiful. I am definitely going to copy the sweet baby love. I am glad that you are back to scrapping. Now I need to find time to get back into it myself.

Jennifer said...

Liv is so cute! And I love all of your new pages--especially of Bear Lake with the sand background! And I love the alpha and all the little seashells--so cute!

williams family said...

Here is our blog address: seanandlizwilliamsfamily.blogspot.com