Friday, May 30, 2008

Scrapping and Scarlet the Beloved

My term is up over at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com. I am a little sad to walk away from all the fun creating with a new kit every other day, but I am also glad not to have the pressure to produce so much right now. It really was a fun thing to do, and after a few months of a break I think I will try to get on some individual designer's teams. We will see.
So here are a few layouts that I have been waiting to do until my time as a Supreme was over, because I had such great things to use that didn't come from the site! I hope you enjoy the pink overload that is going to now grace your screens- but that is just what Easter is at our house!!
I have been having a fun time this past couple of weeks training for ANOTHER Triathlon! I just still so much wanted to compete in the SalemTri that I was unable to do before with my family. I don't know if it is just wanting to prove to myself that I can do the same thing they did, or if it just cements into my mind that I have FINALLY gotten back to my pre-baby self (well I am still 3 lbs. shy of that, but all in good time!). Needless to say my sister-in-law Kelly was already signed up without someone to do it with, and I didn't need much more prodding than that! The race is on next Saturday the 7th of June and this one is a lake(I use that term very loosely here) swim, so it will be very different but fun!
Last but not least meet my new best friend Scarlet- I LOVE her:
Paul surprised me with her last week and I feel now that we are teamed up I have nothing to fear!!
Love to all!!!

6 comments:

Audrey said...

Oh how did you know that I needed some new inspiration!? Your pages are great, and I love the way you layer things. I think Eva's dress page is my favorite. I like the way you've used the new goodies. And nice to meet Scarlet. Good luck to both of you!

Jennifer said...

How sweet of Paul to get that nice bike for you! It's great! You'll be tearing up the dirt in no time with "Scarlet"! I agree with Audrey--my favorite page is also Eva's dress page--I love the background paper and all the fun swirlies and colors. It's perfect. Good luck this Saturday! You'll do awesome, I know it! And congrats on being only 3 pounds away from pre-baby size; wow, I won't even mention how many pounds I am from being there. Of course it doesn't help that my little guy refuses to stop nursing, but that's another story!!!

Tamarynn Leigh said...

Hip, hip, hooray! That is so awesome that you got a bike. How exciting that you are do another tri! I can't wait to hear how it goes this time around. Good luck in the open water!!! I am sure you will do awesome! Oh and I LOVE your pages. I always have to check your blog to see the newest layouts. You really are my inspiration so I hope you don't mind if I steal your creativity every now and again!

Michelle said...

Yay for Scarlet. She looks REALLY nice!! (for a street bike - 'cause you know I don't like the bikes where your knees come up and hit you in the chest as you ride.) ;)

Your pages are fabulous as usual! I'm sure you'll be on someones CT in no time.

Good luck on Saturday!!! ...and have Paul take some photos so we can see how great you did.

Paulene Davis said...

I knew about Scarlet and I am so glad that you love her. I will look forward to hearing how she and you did this weekend. GDS will miss you. You have been a wonderful addition to their supreme team. I am just glad that I still get to see your pages and copy them.

Amber said...

I love that you named your bike! That is something I have always done with my new wheels! If everything works out, I am planning to come on Saturday and help cheer you on! (But it will be fun to see your girls too... if they're going to be there!) I love the new Easter pages. There is never enough pink- keep that up!