Friday, May 16, 2008

Let the RACE begin!

Well I must admit that I am just a little bit freaking out right now! My big debut as a triathlete is tomorrow morning at 8:00am sharp!! Don't get me wrong, I feel very prepared. In fact Shamae and I did a dry run last week and I did well and it put my fear of throwing up at the finish line at ease! But it is just the nerves of the unknown, do you know what I mean? I haven't ever done a race before of any kind. I don't know how stressful it will be with 500 other participants scrambling around. But alas I am very excited and can hardly wait to put on my swim cap and goggles and dive into the water at the start of the race! Wish me luck everyone, I just might need it. Oh and good luck to my fellow family members in crime Shamae and Kelly (Will's wife, I know WAY too many Kelly's!) You guys are going to ROCK!!! Check back this weekend because I will be posting up pictures!!

4 comments:

Audrey said...

You are amazing! Good Luck! I can't wait to see pics.

Paulene Davis said...

Best of luck. You have worked so hard. The girls and I will be thinking of you and hoping for your success.

Jennifer said...

Well, by now you are already done! I'm sure you did well, though! I'm so proud of you guys for doing this! I think you are crazy, but I'm still proud!

Michelle said...

Wooohooo! Way to go!