Saturday, December 1, 2007

Oh, it taste really very good!

This is what Abby told me when I looked outside to find her doing this as the snow was coming down this morning.


They don't get their love of snow from me! Catching the snowflakes on the tongue was quickly followed by this beloved childhood pass time:


As I promised Paulene this evening, as we were sitting around flipping through scrapbook mags. and discussing important details of the sport, here are the layouts that I have been working on for the last two days (leading to much neglect of my home, oh well, sacrifices must be made for things of the up most importance, as scrapping would be!!)

This first one is a complete and total lift from a layout entry into last weeks Digidare. I just fell in love with it and immediately had to try my hand. Here is the result, I did this all by scratch except the tree was a template that I just popped the green paper into and layed on the layout and then decorated to my hearts content with many of my favorite things! I just love it!!


Here is #1 of soon to be 3 layouts for our Thanksgiving adventures (I know that you are all so not tired of seeing these pictures!) I think that it turned out just lovely using a cute two page template, Abby's must have fun little Turkey, and some of Audrey's oh so generous to share bobbles and trinkets (thanks, they are great!)


Hope everyone has a fantastic rest of the weekend, my goal is to get back on track with the dieting and much needed exercise and plain 'ol life routine next week. Somehow my mind and body still thought we were on vacation this week, silly self of mine!!!! I will be better by Monday!

7 comments:

Audrey said...

Glad to hear that I am not the only one that still thought I was on vacation this past week.... Boy do I have my work cut out for me come Monday! Your layouts are so great, and you are so artistic to make that tree. Very cool decos on that. My girls are dying over your snow pictures. Amanda loves to eat snow too. Guess I will have to just go with the "sand-angel" pictures of Grace & Abby at the park. Great layouts!

Amber said...

I just love all the detail of your Chrsitmas Tree decorating page. It looks like you spent lots of time on it and it sure turned out magnificent! I wish I had the time to do all of my pages as wonderful as you can do yours. It seems as though I am just trying to get it done so I can stay caught up, which is fine for now! When I graduate I will definitely have a little more time! If Abby and Liv ever need help playing in the snow, or going sledding, I will come play!

Jennifer said...

I love your new header--very festive and fun. Cute little nieces of mine in the snow! That's funny--"Oh, it taste really very good!" What a sweetheart that little angel is. I can't wait to see you guys again soon. We miss you.

Tamarynn Leigh said...

I hope you don't mind that I read your blog. It's fun to read what people are up to and the fun things they do with their families. Seeing the pictuers of the snow makes me want to take my girls out and build snowmen! I just love all of your scrap pages! They are so creative and look awesome. Please keep it up so I can copy more of your ideas! (I also checked out the links to your girl's scrapbooks and love all of )your work!_

Paulene Davis said...

Thank you for posting the great pages. The tree page is everything that you said it was-love all of the "decorations". You amaze me. I am glad the girls had fun in the snow. It was truly a beautiful day. Thanks for the fun visit - loved it.

Linda Clark said...

Great pictures and layouts of your beautiful girls. Holidays are so wonderful and they make such awesome pages. I always loved snow angels when I was a little girl and seeing Abby eat the snow, reminds me of when I subbed in Chad's kindergarten class and for sharing time, a little girl seriously gave advice about watching out for "yellow" snow. That is a Clark joke now.

Jessica said...

I love that Christmas tree you made. I'm still amazed with the great things that can be done with digital scrapbooking. I'm going to learn when we come to visit this January, so I hope you're geared up to tutor! I'm glad your kids loved the snow. The first big snowfall is always the best!