Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's official

Today I bought my membership to the American Fork Rec center! Thank you Paul for a very wonderful Christmas present! I am very excited to get back in the water twice a week to swim away my stress!! Shamae is also going to start meeting me on Saturday mornings for a spinning class and I am very happy about that. So the triathlon training will begin this Saturday and hopefully it will help me shed this last 10lbs that I can't seem to get off my body. When I lost all my weight after having Liv it was when I was training before, and doing the secret recipe of running, swimming and cycling over six days of the week. You all know that I was a little sad to only enjoy being back at my high school specs for only about a month before I found out I was prego and quickly started expanding! I am optimistic to reach my goal and accomplish my greatest dream of completing a Tri with Shamae, and whoever else wants to join us, by the time Summer hits!

Sorry to those of you who care, but I have been busy this week getting things ready for Christmas and haven't been able to scrap, after the holiday I will get back on track with that, so don't you worry.

This weekend should be a lot of fun with the Davis party on Saturday, Griffiths family pictures and dinner on Sunday, and then the Griffiths party on Christmas day. Can you believe that it is only 4 days till Christmas!!! I am so excited I could pee my pants!!

Love to all!!

7 comments:

Paulene Davis said...

Your Christmas gift is wonderful. And how fun to have a sister to go with and train with. I am getting excited for Christmas also. Can't wait to see you, Paul, and the girls on Saturday.

JJ said...

Congratulations! Now I'm jealous because you will have a rock hard body and I will just have a body. Plus, it means you will no longer need me to walk. Oh well. I will still come cheer you on in Salem for your race. Have fun! We miss you!

Audrey said...

Yah!!! for you. I am happy for you. Right now it would seem that I am training for an eating contest, but after the 1st of the year, I will join you in your dedication. Wish we could join in on the family parties -we'll be there in spirit. Have a Merry Christmas!

Michelle said...

Hey, I saw you Tuesday night and you looked great! I don't know where you hide those "10 pounds".....

Amber said...

Pee your pants? I love that you said that! Yay for your gym pass! That is so wonderful that you have the goal to compete in a triathalon. Someday I want to run a marathon! Maybe I'll start training for that next fall when I am done with school! If you need a swim cap, let me know!! Although I look like an alien in them, they sure do help! Good luck!!

Jessica said...

What a great gift. I remember how small you were after you had Liv, so I have no doubts about your dedication. Have a great time training!

Linda Clark said...

I am winning the eating marathon I think! Way too many sugar cookies! I, too, got my membership at the gym renewed and look forward to getting better motivated. Looking forward to your pages coming again.