Sunday, March 9, 2008

Jazzed

Sweet Amber and my brother Trace invited us to join them at the Jazz game last night (awesome seats and even better company!). I like sports, I grew up in a sports oriented athletic family. I know the games, the rules and since being married to a sports nut for seven years, I can say I know most players of any given team be it football, basketball, baseball, soccer and even golf. Paul and I love to go to the Jazz games, having lived here my whole life, of course I am a fan, so we jumped at the chance. It was a great game (they won by a landslide!) I think they had no less than five dunks in a row and can you say Memet had 6 threes and the Jazz had 77 points at the half!! But more important than all those stats is that Paul was able to get even closer to his current man crush Kyle Korver!!It is times like these that a better camera would come in handy so that I could blow up these pictures and frame them for him to take to work :)

A big thank you to my parents and Randy and Megan for tag teaming the babysitting for us last minute, hugs all around!

It is always a good time and thanks again Amber for thinking of us!

9 comments:

JJ said...

I'm so glad that you got to go. It looks like it was a lot of fun!

Audrey said...

Awesome! I am glad that Paul has a man crush because he has sent me pics of Kyle and his arms are amazing! Sounds like a fun time.

Amber said...

We are so glad that you guys could come with us! It was definitely a great game and I loved listening to Paul get into the game and crush over Kyle! He was in love. Thanks again for driving!! You two are wonderful.

Amber said...

p.s. I swear I don't forget my phone everytime I go somewhere... just at your house :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

Nice seats...lower bowl and everything!

Uh, I just noticed that you deleted a comment above. Did someone say something anti-Kyle Korver??

Bree D. said...

funny! No I didn't recognize the user and it had a click here link, so I assumed it was spam.

Jessica said...

I'm glad you guys were able to go! It is such a fun time to go to the game and see the players up close, especially the Ashton guy!

Jennifer said...

Wow! We won't tell Brandon that Trace didn't invite him to go! The poor guy needs a break! I'm glad you guys had so much fun!