Monday, March 17, 2008

Anyone else

getting pinched right and left by there three little girls who happen to fully understand the concept of St. Patrick's day this year?!!! Yes I dressed Abby from head to toe in green to go to preschool for her party today, so naturally I had to explain why, then we had to make sure that Liv and Eva were in full spirit as well, and don't forget that Liv sent Paul back to change so that he wouldn't get hurt by anyone at work!!!! I didn't seem to have any green workout clothes so they were very happy to pinch away all morning until I was able to finally shower and get dressed for the day around 1:00pm- and no I don't need any abuse about the late hour of my finally getting ready for the day!!

On to more important things, here are some of my latest pages. Just because I haven't been blogging as much lately doesn't mean I haven't been scrapin'- priorities people!!!

I finally got Eva's Red Woods page done, now I can print out the rest of her book this week- I am very excited!Here is Abby's park page using Theresa's "Something Artsy" kit
This layout was picked for the GDS newsletter. It uses Debra's "Meet my Cat" kit, yes I had to get creative since I don't have any pets- but I do have three girls that keep us completely entertained!
I have two layouts for Liv- the first one is a tribute to the fact that she walked around like this singing the Pirate song for a week after the Story time session at the library ended, the theme had been Pirates and for some crazy reason she just LOVED it!!
and this one uses a kit by AmyLeigh called "Brilliant Blossoms"and finally I just uploaded this layout today. It features a kit by Scrapkut called "Romantic Thought"- I love this kit, so beautiful and I thought it would be fun to scrap a page of Paul and I, since I never do that!!It seems very bright and sunny outside today, unless the air is fooling me and it is too cold, I think the girls and I will go out and play this afternoon!!! Have a great day everyone!!

10 comments:

JJ said...

Simply amazing scrapbook pages! I sure wish I had your talent (I know I say that a lot). I'm jealous that you are far enough along to print a book. Way to go!

Amber said...

You have been very busy! I LOVE all the pages, especially the ponies page! I love how you have the pictures hanging from off the ribbon! So cute! And I love Eva with all the cute hair things. I have faint memories of me and Aubree doing that to our little sisters as well! Such fun times!

Tamarynn Leigh said...

You won't hear any reprimands from me about the 1:00 shower because that happens to me quite often due to working out in the morning. Your pages are incredible as usual. I've said it before, but I really wish I had an ounce of your talent! I love that your girls got into the holiday...very cute!

Audrey said...

Thanks for the inspiration. I have been working to catch up in Grace's book and the pages are all starting to look the same. I love the ribbon on the redwoods page. Great shadowing. (do I have that ribbon? - Things look different on your pages.)Wonderful pages Bree! I just love it when I see your work in the GDS newsletter. It is my brush with fame.

Jessica said...

Your pages all look so different! I have the problem of doing the same thing, just with different pictures. I love the park playdate page. The colors are perfect. Oh, and congrats on your hard work paying off with your training! That's really amazing.

Linda Clark said...

I had forgotten about the wearing of the green, too...Collette reminded me that her school teacher in second grade told her that if you wore red on St. Patricks day, you would not get pinched, but would get kissed. So, needless to say, we both wore red yesterday! Great, creative pages, too.

Michelle said...

I WORE GREEN! I was the only one at work in green yesterday and I made sure Dave had a cool Irish flag t-shirt on.

Bree, your pages are so great. I am going to learn from you and learn from you until I get great. I LOVE how you made the bow on the redwoods pages look like it was hovering over the page. And I like the photo squares on those pages too!

Paulene Davis said...

Your pages are amazing. I have been in a scrapbook slump lately, but this has inspired me to scrap this afternoon. I love visiting GDS and looking at your work. You are really working with some great paper kits.

Paulene Davis said...

PS. I love the page of you and Paul. Great technique with the photo, love the flowers and the quote.

Jennifer said...

The page of you and Paul is my favorite--I love all the ribbons and the stamps right on top of your picture. Plus, it's just a cute pic of the two of you; you two are a sweet couple. Congrats on all the great pages--you've been busy!