Tuesday, August 28, 2012

365+1 Week 34

We are officially back into the school schedule, it is only day two, but so far so good! I can hardly believe that I have the afternoon to myself!  It is fantastic- except now I have no excuse for my dishes being piled in the sink...

Photo's #232-238:

While I am cleaning the work office the girls like to leave art work/questionnaire's for their grandpa to enjoy.  They look forward to the correspondence and love the element of surprise. I like to think that he ENJOYS these things and that they aren't at all unprofessional when he has business to conduct!!!

It was a Lego building kind of a day- I love stumbling upon the joint creation masterpieces. Everyone worked together, all had a say on what and where. My favorite part- the flowers planted in front of the house.


One last swim at the pool before school starts.  Because the rest of the valley had already started we basically had the water to ourselves all afternoon.  Lets just say that Liv never left the big red twisty slide except to take this picture for me!! They were in heaven!


Back to school hair cuts.  Another outing that I put off until others were already attending school.  We walked right in and had the salon to ourselves.  The stylists told me it was a good plan being that they had given nearly 600 cuts on the previous Saturday and Monday!! Liv cut off 5 inches and Eva just got a trim to clean things up.  Abby (despite Paul's plea to keep it long) needed a change up.  She always wants a sassy little bob and so that is what she got- She LOVES it and that makes both Paul and I happy as well.

Dance class has begun.  The countdown started weeks ago and the days had finally arrived.  This year we signed up at a dance studio nearby and she is taking a class twice a week- Tap one day and Ballet the other.  Her classes are smaller with more one on one instruction and the teachers seem really fun and talented- Olivia is elated!!

"Today" This is one of my favorite dresses.  I love the color, I love the subtle print, and I love the little puff sleeve. Just love it.

Look who is playing soccer!! Eva has been waiting for this day to come since, well, the day she was born!! She has watched Abby play 4 days a week pretty much her entire life.  She KNOWS how it is done, she KNOWS what to do, she KNOWS that wearing a uniform is the best thing ever(especially when it is her favorite color), now she just wanted to do it already!!  And yes, she did wear that uniform for three days straight, even to bed, leading up to this moment :)  Five year old's playing soccer IS one of the cutest things ever!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I love the white board questionnaires! So darling. I also want those Legos for my girls--they look so fun! And Abby's bob is beautiful on her. And P.S. I love ALL of your dresses. You have such a great sense of style!

Jill said...

Such fun! I love reading your posts :)