Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Still going...

I know, I can't believe it myself! Two weeks plus into my goals and I am still going strong!! I have been sticking to my no sugar 6 days a week and my photo a day has been a complete delight. I don't think I am very creative, but it is a documentation of a moment each day so all is good right!? I am a member of Katrina Kennedy's Capture your 365 daily photo prompts- this has been really great! An email every morning is sent to my phone with an idea of what to look for during the day. I don't always follow the suggestion (what would be the fun in that!!) but it gets my thoughts moving from my earliest hour of the day and I really like that!

Week 2: Photo's 8-14

Piano lessons with Grandma Griffiths

Abby received this cool detailed coloring book and pencils for her birthday- she does this for HOURS at a time.

Liv's dance class started back up and she loves being joined by two dear friends each week.

Teriyaki Chicken kabobs on the grill in January-an escape to warmer days!

Watching Dad play city basketball- the best supporters around- GO DADDY GO!!

While watching the High School Basketball team play, Mr. Viking joined us!

Just for fun: See if you can spot the Abby amid the girls cheering during the half time show!

My Prompt for Saturday was "Word", one that describes right now. We sadly watched their defeat but were surrounded by great people and food to keep us all in a good mood!!

1 comment:

JJ said...

Let's see if I can post a comment today...

I should really take on a photo-a-day challenge because I rarely get my camera out during a "normal" week. I find that I only use it during those special moments or vacation and I'm missing out on some of the spectacular moments that happen when you're not expecting them.