Tuesday, January 31, 2012

365+1 Week4

Today I am taking my final pictures of the month! Can you even believe how quickly this month flew by? Can you also believe that I am still on track with my photo a day project? This has been so fun and I already like to look back and remember all the little and big events that took place this last month. Also, I have been sticking to my no sugar diet, it has it's rough moments but overall I find that it is getting more and more easy- they say it takes 30 days to make a habit and so far I think they are right! I will be doing my official weigh in tomorrow- I really hope it has all been worth something, even one pound would be nice, wish me luck!!!

Photo's 22-28Today's prompt was "Breakfast". This is what Olivia's bowl looks like every single morning- "Chocolate Balls Please!" After that she proceeds to eat pretty much nothing the rest of the day.

As the sun began to set the first official storm for our little town rolled in- the excitement among the children was palpable.

As soon as the bell rang for school to be out, the girls gathered in the yard, bundled up for the first time, eager to build and create with friends. By then the snow had begun to melt but they still had enough for this jolly lady, and then two more joined the line.

My photo instruction was "Duplicate or Pair" Every Wednesday I pull on this pair of trusty runners and hit the pavement, or treadmill depending on the weather outside. They provide so much stress relief, contemplation, planning time and peace for my soul.

Today Olivia's 1st grade class performed thier presentation on the Restoration and story of the Mormon Pioneers for the school and adoring parents. She had her lines perfectly memorized and she spoke and sang out loud and clear. We were proud as could be!! (Thanks Julie for saving me again on the costume!!)

Just the very next day her class performed the "Mexican Hat Dance" during the school's dance festival. Each grade learns a different dance from around the world. I love this event each year, it is so fun to see all the hard work and months of practice pay off. Olivia LOVES to dance and she and Roger were perfect partners and so cute together out on the floor!!

Ahh, cheat day!!! It couldn't come soon enough!! I made Paul take me out to my favorite Burger joint and it did not disappoint!! Oh cheeseburger and fries, how I love you so!!

No comments: