Friday, April 9, 2010

A formal introduction

My sister in Law Jenn had her fifth baby on Monday night- and what a birth that was in the hospital lobby!! We went up to visit this darling little bundle yesterday and Abby couldn't get over how tiny she was. Naturally Eva would have nothing to do with her, does this surprise anyone?

Naomi Nicole Griffiths
3 days old
She surprised her parents that she was coming and she surprised us all with an entry into this life that goes down in history as one of the best ever!!! As Jenn's sister Tamarynn said- This is a girl that does things in her own way and on her own terms!! I can't wait to get to know this sweetest new addition to the family, I have a feeling she is going to be a spunky one!!!Think this big sister is going to be much help?- Smitten completely!!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cute baby. (and a cute blanket.... I love that fabric)

Tamarynn Leigh said...

Bree those pictures turned out AMAZING!!! You have a true talent!!I love them! Sweet little Naomi! It was good to see you and your girls yesterday!!

Randy said...

Yes!! I've been waiting to see pictures of this little one. Thanks for posting. She is adorable!!

Jennifer said...

Oh Bree! Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures! They looked so amazing! It was so wonderful to see you and your girls yesterday; thanks for the visit. We love you guys!

Jennifer said...

P.S. I have just printed the picture of Naomi in my hand/arm to hang on my wall--it looks professional, seriously! You are so amazing! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Audrey said...

ohhhhhh. sweet new baby!!

Amber said...

Bree, those pictures are so great!! She is so beautiful. I almost peed my pants a little reading about how Eva wanted nothing to do with yet, another cousin! O boy!! Maybe one day she'll come around!! Thanks for posting pictures.