Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter wrap-up


The holiday was fun fill and totally enjoyable.

On Friday we hosted Eva's playgroup and had an Easter party complete with making bunny ear hatsfinding eggsand decorating cookies.
Then we made our way north to have a mini getaway at Grandma Davis' house for the weekend with Will's family too.

we colored eggs
the Easter Bunny made a grand appearance Sunday morning (even though the girls ignored the rule to come and wake us up before they went up to see the loot- therefore I have no video footage of the delight- I suppose I will survive!)
Liv still can't believe the Easter Bunny "Left THIS much stuff"!
we watched conference and took pictures of all the kids in their darling Easter attire
Thanks David, Paulene, Will, Kelly and the boys for making the holiday memorable- we love you!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

What adorable Easter outfits. I loooove the hats. That picture of Olivia is amazing! All of them have the cutest hair-do.

I get a little laugh out of the fact that Will has 3 boys and you have 3 girls. :D

Brooke said...

Love the hats--I couldn't stop looking at how cute they all were a few Sundays back.

Amber said...

You guys must have had a great Easter bunny come. That is a lot of stuff! I had to do a double take! The girls look beautiful in their dresses. The only bad thing about having conference on Easter is that you can't wear your Easter clothes to church. But I love that you still dressed up.

Kelly said...

Seriously the funnest Easter ever. I also loved how impressed Liv was with the Easter, it was so cute. Your pictures turned out so great! Thanks for enjoying the fun weekend with us.