Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bring on the Heat

What can I say, it has been a hot week in July. Not anything too exciting to talk about, we have been enjoying our weather and being outside. Paul spent the hottest day of the year yesterday under my brothers car fixing it, what can I say, one talent after another, I am very lucky to have him, and so is my family!! Shamae and I completed our second 50 mile bike ride in our continued training for the Bike the Bear Race. We went to the pool, ate Popsicles, went for ice cream and BBQ'd alot this week- LOVE IT!- but I haven't taken pictures of a single thing, I will be better next week.

Just so this post isn't to plain or bare here are some new layouts- can you see that I have hit December and my goal of finishing up 2008 is almost complete!!

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Great pages! I particularly love the Christmas one. and congrats on the bathroom. It looks fantastic! I love your color choices. Wouldn't be a Davis house if there wasn't a project going on! Kiss the kids for us.

Kelly said...

It is hot. I love it too, except that my house is 80 degrees. Not loving that. Good job on the 50 milers, you are awesome!! Great pages too. I still need to call you to go to the Gardens they are gorgeous but I keep going spur of the moment. I'll get my act together and plan ahead.

Michelle said...

I love the thanksgiving 2-page layout. Love that paper!

Congrats on all the biking. Whenever I pass a biker out on the road I think of you guys. I'm sure it is so fun.

amberdat said...

Your family IS very lucky to have Paul!! Trace said he was dripping with sweat. All I can say is thank you Paul, thank you Paul! I love the layouts. I can't wait to start scrapping again soon. I need to come get some kits from you... or start looking again, I guess!