Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Park Play-for Bethany

Last week my sister-in-law Bethany came down and spent the weekend at my Mom's house. While I was sad that because her brother's who rent out her basement apartment were sick with the swine flu and my brother was starting to get symptoms had made her quickly pack up her newborn and 1 1/2 year old and get out, the girls and I were more than excited to spend some time with them!!

We snatched up Eden one afternoon and took her to the park to play in the sun and we all had a wonderful time.
Her favorite things were the spinners!
We were later joined by Bethany with Leif and Amber with Lincoln for their first outing (I wish I had taken a picture, but alas I didn't).I am glad everyone is feeling better and back home, but the girls do miss our cute Eden!!

4 comments:

Hillary Brown said...

how fun! i love that eden always looks so serious! very cute girls!

Michelle said...

You have the most wonderful park right down the street!!

I hope the sick guys are feeling better.

Amber said...

I am so glad that we were able to get out. It really was the first real outing I had had. Thanks for inviting us!

Jennifer said...

OH! I am so jealous! The kids all look so cute together--I'm glad Bethany at least had you guys to play with while she was away from home and husband. We're coming down next weekend while your parents are with Hillary so Brandon can do some sprinkler stuff--we'll have to get together!