Saturday, June 13, 2009

That GOOD kind of busy...

(WARNING: its a long one, so that all people involved can snag the shots they want to keep)


Even though it has pretty much been the worst week ever to be enrolled in swim lessons (with it being cold and rainy every single day!) the girls had a blast, learned alot and Liv finally passed Level 1- hooray for Liv's we are so very proud of her, I guess third time really is the charm!!Abby's teacher said she was the best swimmer in her class! You go girl! Eva and I were doing a Mommy and Me class at the same time as the other two. While I missed watching how Liv and Abby were doing I fully enjoyed my one on one time with Eva. She was the top of her class mind you, I give all the credit to myself for being the most fabulous teacher!!! (it couldn't possibly be natural talent!) She will be a champion swimmer I am sure!!!!

Yesterday was a busy day traveling around the state visiting my very cute new Nephews born just five days apart. It is kind of dejavoo with last years birth of my two sweet nieces just one week apart in June!!
First we went north to visit Amber in the hospital.
Here is Trace and Amber's little Lincoln, not even one day old:(Eva had to warm up a bit to him declaring several times "I not like baby boys!", but she came around eventually!!!

After visiting with them in the hospital my in laws were just around the corner so we met up with them for lunch and had a great time. I love this picture not only because of the smiling faces but because I am totally in it even though I was taking it!!!After that we headed further north to see our next new baby.
Here is Kelly and Bethany's little Lief, six days old:This time Eva was a pro and jumped right up to hold him- see she isn't a boy hater after all :)
Seriously so cute, I think it was good that Paul was busy at work during this trip, I think he would be way too jealous of all the testosterone flowing!!! I am so happy both mothers are doing well, that the deliveries were easy and low key- but I am sure they will be posting the full story and stats soon!

Then to end our day we looked at more tile for the bathroom. I have been having a hard time finding some that I like in relation to the cabinet and counter top color- but I think I found the winner last night so we are a go to move forward- hooray!!

7 comments:

JJ said...

Your girls are absolutely adorable! I know I say that a lot but then I see another cute photo of them.

How wonderful to have two new little boys in the family. Maybe you'll get a chance for more testosterone one of these days...of course, should you do get the chance, Eva may have an issue with it...

Hillary Brown said...

thank you for posting pictures of the new babies!!! i have been dying to see what they look like! sooo cute. i love the little swirl in lief's hair. good luck with the bathroom!

Kelly said...

What cute new babies and great job to the girls and their swimming achievements!
It took me a while to see you in the picture;) That was funny.

Randy said...

Thanks for the pics of the babies! I've been waiting for someone to post some... I can't wait to see what your bathroom looks like. Good job to your swimmers! They are soooo cute!

Jennifer said...

Oh! Little Leif has changed so much since I saw him last Sunday! He's even cuter, if that's possible! So much fun to have all these little nephews! I love it!

Man, hopefully the rain lets up soon! We are definitely ready for some sun and swimming here, too! Good luck with the swimming lessons!

Michelle said...

Looks like lots of fun! Such adorable girls- that is fantastic that they are all doing so well at swimming.

Congrats on finding your tile. That is a tough decision.

Amber said...

The girls look like pro swimmers. I am so glad that Liv passed her swim class finally. The mom and me class must have been a lot of fun. I agree- you are a great teacher! Thanks for coming to visit us at the hospital. I enjoyed seeing your girls, even if one of them didn't like my little boy!! One day soon they'll be friends! Thanks also for all your help, donations, and advice! You have made this much easier because of all that. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! See you on Saturday. Good luck at the race!