Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Insperation is Back!!

After a much too long hiatus, I have begun scrapping again!! I have so many fun and wonderful kits in my downloads that I could hardly contain myself this week as I have stuck with my goal of doing two layouts a day to get myself caught up. As you can tell I am almost a year behind, but if I can keep plugging along I will make progress. I would really like to get Liv's book finished up to the end of 2008 so that I can print her book, she asked me all the time when I am going to do that, I have to keep explaining to her what a slacker I am and I need to finish last year first!!! It has felt good to be creating again, I really do love it!!

So without further adieu, enjoy my newest completions:

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh, Bree--such beautiful pages. It makes me want to scrapbook RIGHT NOW. You really are talented.

Sarah F. said...

Those are are such great pages! I love the last one....that picture makes me crack up every time I see it. I love that picture!!

JJ said...

Oh, to only be a year behind. I'm not sure I know what that feels like. However, like a broken record, I must say yet again that they are beautiful!

Michelle said...

All your pages are professional quality. I still think you should join some famous designer's CT.

That pic of Liv again asleep on her back not quite in bed made me laugh!!

Glad you got back to it... a year is a long time with three adorable little ones. :)

Julie said...

You do such a beautiful job! Thanks for the inspiration. I sure miss visiting you!

Julie Wise

Amber said...

I just can't even handle how adorable all your pages are! I have been looking through all the magazines. I need to start scrapping again... Let's get that book finished Bree! Poor little Liv wants to see it!