Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This is forever

Today we celebrate all the good things, the bad things, the happy things and the joyous things! I still can't believe that it has been eight years, and then I remember all that we have done, been through and worked for together and I guess it really has been that amount of time!! When I look at our marriage from year to year some have been tough, some have been great, we have grown a lot through experiencing things together, working through problems together and finding out that we really are the perfect complement to each other. This last year was a good year, nothing too monumental happened but that is what I like about it and I hope for many more of the same to come!!
I Love you Paul- Thank you for telling me EVERYDAY for the last 8 years that I am beautiful (even when we both know at times I wasn't!!)and that you feel lucky to have me- I am lucky to have found you- Happy Anniversary!!

PS: Before you compliment me on the page- this is a modified quickpage by MistyCato- I took the easy road on this one!!!

6 comments:

JJ said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

Tamarynn Leigh said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm with you on how quickly it flies and when you stop and think you realize that "Yup" it has been that long. Cute QP/LO. I've heard Misty Cato's name several times, it's about time I go check out her stuff.

Audrey said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are great and so much fun to be around. I couldn't have picked anyone better for my little brother. Here's to many more!

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope it was great!

p.s. love the new blog background!!

Jennifer said...

Okay, even if it was a quick page, it's still pretty cute!

I was thinking about you guys on Tuesday--I can't believe it's been 8 years already! I think you guys need to renew your "vows" and serve your yummy wedding cake again. That was the best wedding cake ever!!!!

Seriously, though, congratulations. I love you both and your sweet girls very much.

Amber said...

Yay for 8 years! It hasn't even been 8 months for us... but I can't wait for what lies ahead! Congrats and I hope you are feeling better!