Friday, January 2, 2009

Belated

Abby celebrated her 6th birthday on New Years Eve. She wanted a balloon party and a balloon party is what she got! Six of her dear friends joined us and they did a scavenger hunt around the house to pop the balloon and find the next clue leading to the treasure- make your own candy necklaces. After making those they did the Great Balloon Pop to see who could pop the most balloons (yes Paul and I were very light headed the night before!)
She blew out the candles in one swoop and I hope she gets all she wished for and more!!Girls are such a hoot, I love these sweet faces!!We love you Abby - Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!

9 comments:

JJ said...

Happy Birthday Abby! Thanks for letting my girls celebrate with you.

Linda Clark said...

What a fun party! Great ideas...Abby is such a grown up pretty girl. Pictures are worth a thousand words!

Audrey said...

Oh Happy Birthday Abby!!!! and a big kiss from my girls. (great idea of balloon treasure hunt!)

Paulene Davis said...

I am so glad that Abby had such a wonderful day. And I am especially glad that she was able to spend part of her special day with us. She is always a delight to be around. We love you Abby!!! Love, Grandma and Grandpa Davis

Michelle said...

She is such a great girl! Hope she had a happy birthday!!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Abby! Looks like she had a blast!

Amber said...

The party looked successful! I love the picture of her blowing out her candles!

Jennifer said...

Man, I really wish we could have come! Happy Birthday, again, Abby! We love you!

Tamarynn Leigh said...

What a fun birthday! Our girls have also been enjoying the sledding. Glad Amber and Trace took Abby...it looks like she had a blast!!