Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sugar and Spice

Lily Anna
My sister-in-law Jill had her sweet little baby girl on May 31st! We were so excited last Friday to go over and see her and hold that little bundle of joy! We love the girls in our house and the fun dancing, singing, dressing up and make believe play that it provides. Jill- you are going to LOVE having a little girl to dress up in ruffles and frills and take shopping with you on the weekends, I know that I do! Here are a couple of pictures of this beauty being held by my beauties- don't we make cute girls in this family!!(If you want any of these shots Jill, just right click on them and do a "Save Image As")
Congratulations again Jill and Cory, she is precious and I am so glad that the delivery went well and that little Lily is healthy and doing well- We love you!

5 comments:

Audrey said...

Oh how quickly we forget how tiny they started. Yes, I agree that girls are fun. What a precious little baby!

Amber said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love Liv's big eyes when she is looking up and I love Eva sitting on Jill's lap and holding baby Lily! So precious. I love girls too!! My three sisters and I have had quite a bit of fun growing up!

Paulene Davis said...

You are so right about all of the girls being beauties. Your girls are so photogenic and beautiful. Loved spending time with them last Saturday.

Kelly said...

What cute girls! Those are great photos. I love how tiny Jill just disappears under little Lilly and Eva. So not fair!

Jennifer said...

She's so beautiful! I can't wait to see her this afternoon at the Fathers Day dinner in P.G.!