Wednesday, May 2, 2012

365+1 Week 17


Photo's #113-119:

"Blossom"  Our tree out front was in full glorious bloom! I love this tree, the blossoms are so full and they cover every inch of  the branches.  This year all the girls were able to climb up into it's lofty embrace while being fully enveloped in its velvety softness. Dreamy.


"Something that you love"  Eva and her silliness.  She is always pulling a funny face or doing something that we all find hilarious.  It brings a smile to my face every time.


"From behind" It was a lovely afternoon, the rain clouds were starting to fill the sky and all the kids were running around our front lawn, enjoying cool popsicles on the eve of what would be a much colder day.  I opened the door to find Olivia sitting here, deep in thought.  What was filling her mind? I will never know.

This is the album that I have been listening to during my morning runs.  I am an original Clarkson fan, all the way back to her days on the very first run of American Idle in 2002.  I can remember being pregnant with Abby, on my lunch brake from the dental office, waiting in line for my food at the local eatery in Salt Lake, and having a discussion of who we thought was going to win.  I declared that it would no doubt be Kelly. I knew she was a star then, I didn't know that 10 years later I would still be enjoying each and every track and album she makes.  My current favorite that I have to keep repeating over and over is "Dark Side" It just speaks to me right now.




Abby had a soccer game, it started out with lots of wind and rain. However, by the second half the rain had melted away and the clouds were beginning to clear and this beautiful rainbow broke across the sky.  While looking at it, Eva leaned over and said, "Mom, I just wish we could find the end of that rainbow so we could get the gold."  Me to Eva, me too!

"Tiny"  Abby loves to grow plants from seed.  She likes to take those tiny little seeds, place them lovingly into the damp soil, then nurture them into a sprout.  If all goes well, we will be planting them with Grandpa over in his garden in a few short weeks!

"Somewhere you went"  We always like to go out with friends and this cheat day was no exception. Especially when we end up at the Sweet Tooth Fairy for some delectable baked goods such as "Toasted Coconut ", "Strawberry Shortcake", and "Peanut Butter Cup" Cupcakes- Delicious!!

No comments: