Tuesday, April 24, 2012

365+1 Week 16

After our fun fancy free week of spring break we threw ourselves right back into school and became slaves once again to the enduring schedule.

Photo's #106-112

"Tulip" It was lucky that just this week my tulips began to bloom. I only have them around the base of the trees in our backyard, I always wish we had more, but it's enough to enjoy and they are beautiful! The wind just happened to be blowing a bit while I was trying to take this shot giving the background even more of a delicious blur- loved it!!

I have been assigned as the official team photographer for Abby's soccer team. I have been enjoying capturing different shots than I normally would, like the half time "fruits and strategy" session with the coach.

"Something you hate" Hate is a strong word, but I do truly HATE doing the laundry. It really is my own fault because I am in a terrible cycle of putting it off until it piles into a million loads at once- which then makes me detest it even more. Truthfully, it isn't really the washing part that gets me- it's all the folding, folding, and folding, and then putting away that kills me!!

Today Eva and I didn't have a thing to do on our schedule. She declared it a game day and we played almost everyone that we own. Hungry Hungry Hippo's prevailed as her all time fav and we gobbled up those marbles for nearly 2 hours.

"Fill the frame" I took this opportunity to document the official opening of the water balloon season in our backyard- such cuties all lined up in a row cheering on all the action unfolding before them.

"Sunset" Can you even believe this magnificent sky as I was driving home that evening- it's a phone photo, so it really can't do it justice- just know that it was glorious!

Lady bug catching. Can you see it? She was smitten to say the least! Isn't springtime just grand?

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I am absolutely loving all of your daily photos. Maybe next year I'll copy your idea and do it too! Such a fun way to remember the year.

amberdat said...

Eva's little dress is so cute! I love the bright colors and big orange polka dots!