Monday, January 10, 2011

The Dress

Abby and I had a photo shoot on Sunday afternoon- what! -how else are we going to pass the hours when she has a new BEAUTIFUL white dress for her baptism, and a darling smile just begging to be preserved for generations to come! My friend Tina (who is a talented photographer herself) let me borrow one of her backdrops that went so perfectly with the dress. I find it so hard to take portraits this time of year with it being so grey, dreary, gloomy and freezing outside- so THANKS Tina! Not to mention that Lime Green just so happens to be Abby's new favorite color- PERFECTION!!

...and so I give you Abby- the pictures speak more than I can say- I just LOVE her!

8 comments:

JJ said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing the special day.

Sarah F. said...

She is positively gorgeous!Congrats Abby!

Laura said...

What a sweet girl! An eight-year-old? That's crazy! She's practically ready for college!

Amber said...

She looks beautiful! I am sad we couldn't make it. Please tell her how much we love her and how proud of her we are!

Brooke said...

Her baptism dress is AMAZING! I couldn't stop looking at her when she walked up to the stand at church. I bet she's so excited to finally be baptized! Emma's already looking forward to her own.

Julie Wise said...

So beautiful-inside and out!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful young lady. We were so happy to have been able to be a part of your special day, Abby! Thanks for letting us be there! We are so proud of you!

Michelle said...

She's just adorable in every way!