Monday, August 23, 2010

Sweetest of Occasions

Summer is coming to a close. We will miss it dearly! We needed one more celebration, one last cool evening, in the shade. With pink, and sparkle, enchantment and beauty. We needed some little girls, smiles and giggles. So, we sent out a call to several little ladies. They too were in need of a summer farewell. All dressed in their finest, we had a most elegant of evenings.

End of Summer Tea 2010
Real tea cups and saucers, long elegant spoons, pink lemonade (with sugar cubes to dunk), mini tea sandwiches, grapes, jello, cream puffs and strawberry cupcakes with butter cream frosting.

It was completely perfect and positively lovely.

11 comments:

JJ said...

My girls were sooooo excited and everything was sooooo beautiful! What a wonderful thing to do for your girls and for their friends. Thank you.

julie Gutke said...

louisa just had the most amazing time!!! thank you so much for all you did to make it so special!!!!

Sarah F. said...

BREE!!! Those are amazing pictures. I guess now you will have to add photographer to your extremely LONG list of things you do well. Thank you so much for letting the girls come have such a wonderful evening. They loved it!

Jill said...

That is soooo precious! You are fab.u.lous! The pictures turned out great! I miss your girls, we need to get together :)

Laura said...

What a cute idea and what a great way to end the summer!

Megan said...

I'm so jealous! Wish I could go to such a smashing party! Loved everything about it. Where did you find the hanging flowers? Everything looked so cute and fun, I'm going to have to do one myself for my own girls some day. Keep the good ideas rolling Bree!

Brooke said...

What a beautiful party! I was quite amazed by all the pretty decorations. My girls had such a wonderful time! Thank you for having it!

Brooke said...

P.S. I LOVE the elegant white gloves on Abby and Liv! Adorable!

Shelli Sivert said...

What a cute idea! It couldn't have turned out cuter.

Amber said...

ok, cute cute cute! I love this! Did you just come up with this idea and go with it??!! I was really wishing that I was there! Your girls are so lucky to have such a great mom!

Bethany said...

Bree, I just love you! No wonder you were blessed with all girls. Everything you touch becomes lovely!!!