Saturday, August 14, 2010

The long and short of it

Abby has been BEGGING to have her hair cut short for over a year. "Up here, by my chin mom". I like her long hair. I like to make it beautiful and pretty and fancy. But she just kept asking and asking and asking. Sooo... I gave in. She won, and yesterday we had a salon day with her sisters. They got a trim (lucky for me they want to grow theirs out) and she got her wish.

BEFORE:
AFTER:
I like it. It is very cute on her. Paul thinks she looks too grown up now, but she LOVES it!!

6 comments:

Sarah F. said...

Oh MY! Abby, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful hair cut.

JJ said...

It's beautiful! She's a brave girl but my girls love it!

Audrey said...

So so cute on her darling face!!

Laura said...

She looks so stylish! ADORABLE!

Jill said...

I love it!!

Amber said...

She is beautiful. I love the bob!!