Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ditto

Ok, so I have been following Jennie over at Beehive and Birdsnest for quite some time- she is funny, really funny, and we have pretty much the same opinion on most things- an I, and the way I think, is soo much better kind of opinion.

So I was talking to one of my darling neighbors who is about to have her third child and I told her that she was going to have to sell her car and get a minivan- I had to, and it was the best decision that Paul ever forced me to make!! Really I love that thing and all that it does for me and my girls. Everyone and everything has a place and NOBODY is touching EVER!! SANITY my friends, s-a-n-i-t-y!

Check out Jennie's article here on Segullah.

Ditto my friends, DITTO!!!! I think us Davis chicks make our ride seem down right hip!!

5 comments:

Randy said...

THANK YOU FOR A GOOD LAUGH (I needed that as I end my final final's week). Segullah was right on (only transcribed for a man) and I'm now pumped to get my first minivan. I can admit that I've got a lot of other things going against my "coolness" than the car I drive (1989 Buick LeSabre - Limited). Can you say mathematics and cello?
-Randy

Jennifer said...

Hey, Randy, Mathematics is the epitome of cool! It's the universal language!

I love this article, too! Thanks for the great perspective! I love the sliding door feature myself--other mothers must think I am the laziest woman around because I won't get out and help my kids in and out of the car when dropping them off or picking them up--oh no, I simply push a button and send them on their way! It's the best invention ever!

Brooke said...

I love my minivan too! Never thought I'd say that. It's so roomy and spacious and yet so sleek and stylish too!

williams family said...

Too funny!

Hildie said...

Word!