Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Great, greater and greatest


I am very lucky. I have great kids- I mean REALLY great kids. They love me and I adore them.
I have an even greater husband. He adores me and I treasure him.
Plus he gave me this:Garmin Forerunner 405
yeah, I am STOKED!

I have pretty much the most fantastic mother in law- sorry everyone, but I totally win on this one!(Never mind the fact that my hair isn't done and I have no make-up on!)

I have a wonderful mother (my girls were DONE with pictures at this point) who does any and all things that I, or anyone, could need- a great example of unconditional love.

PLUS my Dad made this porch swing from scratch and it was the hit of the family gathering!
Being a mother is hard, exhausting, tiresome and ongoing- but, but- look what it gives me in return:Totally worth it!!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Fun mother's day, and I love the picture of you and your girls. All so pretty. You got a GARMIN. Do you just L-O-V-E it!?! I love mine almost as much as my kids, Okay not really but I do love it. It makes training so fun!! I'm glad you got it.
p.s Yes, I am having IT band issues. I'm so,sad/sad/frustrated. I refuse to believe it's because I'm getting old, I just over trained;) I'll keep telling myself that. ha, ha.

Kelly said...

I meant sad/MAD/frustrated;)

Jennifer said...

Too true--motherhood is most certainly the hardest but most rewarding thing I have ever done! I love those pictures, too--I stole the one of the girls on the swing. It's true also, your dad did an AMAZING job on that swing! I want one, too!

Amber said...

You all look so beautiful. I love being a mom too!! I never knew what I was missing.

Brooke said...

I love that dress on you! You and your girls are so gorgeous!

Audrey said...

Great pics Bree!! Your girls are just too cute. We can't wait to see you in a couple of months. And thanks for the post on the mini-van. I too would not trade mine for all the coolness in the world. :)

Hildie said...

You're right, you do win the Mother-in-law contest hands down! Mine is LAME.