Monday, May 24, 2010

Preschool, over and out!

It is officially the strangest graduation day ever- snowing, thick wet slushy muck! So, all the pictures were taken indoors, short and sweet and to the point!Can Olivia really be this old? I can hardly believe she will be starting Kindergarten in a couple of months. She can believe it- she is so excited she can hardly stand it!!
Her class was small this year, but she became the best of friends with sweet Mickaela and she will miss our wonderful Miss Sherrie to bits.
Now on to first grade commencements this Wednesday, could I please get some sunshine by then? Is it asking too much?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Little Liv is one smart cookie! I'm sure she was at the top of her class.

Cute pictures!

Audrey said...

I can't believe she is starting kindergarten!! I just love that little girl's face!! way to go Livy!

Kelly said...

Happy graduation Live. She looks very proud!

Amber said...

She is such a doll. I love her sweet smile. Yay for graduation. Give her a hug for me too!!