Monday, March 22, 2010

All by myself...

Because my cute and darling in laws are together on a sunny California day lounging in reclining chairs poolside with their laptops, scrapbooking away, sipping on Diet Coke (or umbrella margaritas) and dinning on what I am sure has to be the most wonderfully delicious things, while coastal breezes loft by and surround there senses in coconut oil and hyacinth blooms... without me. I decided to share some of my pages I did this last week... all... alone.... :(

Nothing says spring quite like some fall leaf pages right!!!!Scrapping out of season is so hard!!! However, it never ceases to amaze me that I can get such different layouts from pretty much the same pictures!!

Happy fall, or um... yeah, I mean SPRING!!!! Keep scrappin ladies and stick your toes in the sand just for me!!!

3 comments:

JJ said...

Very cute! Sorry you couldn't be in California.

Audrey said...

Oh Bree!!! Please know that we kept you here in spirit. :)) I referred to your blog for inspiration more than once, and had a blast reliving the memories of our Santa Barbara Thanksgiving. I got 49 pages done last week!!! and am now ordering my 2009 book from Shutterfly. Woohoo!!! Next time, we will arrange it so that we are ALL scrapping together whether it be with our toes in the sand, or our boots on in the snow. :)))) (LOVE your fall pages!)

Amber said...

Bree, I just wanted you to know that if it wasn't for you then I would have never known the beautiful world of digital scrapbooking!! Because of you, my pages are cuter, my bank account is fuller, and my shelves are far less crowded with binders and binders of pages. I know that doesn't make you feel much better, but I just thought you should know how much I love you for all your help and inspiration!!