Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Somebody,

anybody, will you please take these away from me!!!Blast that delicious Easter Candy! Why do you tempt me so! With your delicious little bite size eggs full of goodness! Cleaver little marketers only unleashing you annually. Why do you seem to premier earlier and earlier each year just to destroy all the progress I make in my morning workouts? Your smug little bunny face starts to call me in the waning afternoon hours while I sit at my computer! I relinquish the fight every time.

You are not an honorable influence in my life, but oh so splendid!

I hate you.... and yet I do love you so!

Please tell me you have the same quandary each spring- it does usher in the best candy of the year- no?

11 comments:

Julie said...

Scot would wholeheartedly agree. He LOVES Easter candy!! Well, he loves all candy. But Easter is his favorite. I am trying my best to not buy any yet. So far I have been victorious!

Randy said...

Cadburry Mini Eggs. Mmmmmmm. I just love them!

Sarah F. said...

Those Reese's peanut butter eggs are my complete weakness!! Oh how I love reese's!! All that gooey peanut butter...nothing is better.

Randy said...

I'm not sure quandary is the word I'd use...
-Randy

Tina DeWitt said...

Oh I am so glad I am not the only who cannot seem to resist Easter candy. I was attacking a bag of the very same tasty treats earlier this evening! Good luck!

JJ said...

Luckily, I haven't really purchased any Easter candy yet. I've purchased those disgusting Cadbury eggs (the one with the fake yolks and all) for Kelly and Taryn but me...nothing. However, if I do happen to pass a bag of those solid milk chocolate Cadbury eggs, I will probably buy them.

amberdat said...

Those are my most favorite easter candies too!!! Easter candy is my favorite holiday candy of the whole year. Lucky for us, we haven't bought any yet, but I just love it so. You can eat them... it only comes around once a year, right?

Jennifer said...

Yes, it's awful--and you're right in that these temptations seem to be released earlier and earlier each year! What are we to do?

shamae said...

I'm with megan on the Cadburry. It's all about those little robin eggs for me. Good luck with the will power. I wish I had some to give you!

Jill said...

Those look soo yummy! I think I will purposely avoid that isle at the store so those don't end up in my shopping cart

Kelly said...

Yes!! I agree wholeheartedly!! I'm off sugar right now, and I can't step foot in the grocery store because they put it EVERYWHERE. It's Evil!