Saturday, March 13, 2010

Update

Well, kind of. We have had a stall somewhat on the bathroom construction front, for various reasons. Because of that I don't have much to report to all of you who have been waiting with baited breathe to see our wondrous works!!

I have, however, made good on my goal to scrap a page a day this week (we won't discuss the past two!). Here are the results of my labor:
Now, if we can just get going on the bathroom things will be smashing over here. You know me and unfinished projects- especially ones that I can do nothing to progress on my own because of my serious lack in skills and knowledge! Patience... Patience... Patience...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Sorry for the bathroom delays. It will be done before you know it! I think your plans and layout are just perfect for that space.

Your pages are so cute. The girls are all so photogenic. (or maybe it is that new camera of yours.....) :D

Amber said...

Adorable pages!! My favorite is the bike safety one!! I also love the soccer page with the stars and stripes!! Thanks again for the cute kit! I made a page of lincoln rolling with it. It was absolutely perfect!!

Brooke said...

Bree--I absolutely love looking at your pages!!!

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous scrapping work, as usual. Sorry about the bathroom delays; that's frustrating! Let us know if you need any help (and of course, I am offering your brother, and not me, since I'm not much help at all! But I will come visit while the men are hard at work!)