Monday, October 5, 2009

Family packed weekend

My Brother Trace and his wife Amber popped into town this weekend for conference (along with all the rest of my family!). They decided that they wanted me to take some family portraits for them up the canyon. They have a wonderful camera so I put the girls in the car as well and we made an afternoon of it between conference sessions and before Abby's soccer game. We could have played longer, but the day was jammed packed!!

Here are some of the girls- I loved how they turned out and Trace did an excellent job of getting them to pose and smile!! (You will have to check their blog to see the ones I took of them!):We had a great weekend spent bouncing back and forth between families, fun times, and we loved seeing everyone!!

11 comments:

JJ said...

Congratulations! You got some great photos. I'm glad you got the chance before the snow hit.

Sarah F. said...

Great pictures! We need to do that too.

Michelle said...

Seriously cute pictures! What cute poses. Love the pic at the end with all of you. :)

Kelly said...

So cute. I love those little hats. Do you think adults can wear them? Good thing you got up there when you did, I can't believe all the snow now!

Amber said...

Oh I love fall pictures! I am glad you decided to get in on one! I LOVE those hats and I love your little girls! Thanks for taking our pictures AGAIN! I really love how they turned out. You should go into a full out photography/scrapbooking business. You'd make millions!!

Jennifer said...

Wow! Those turned out fantastic! They look professional, seriously! I love the one at the end with you and your girls all together--such beauties, all four of you!

Audrey said...

Ohhhh what sweet faces! Can't wait to hug them in person. Are you still coming for Thanksgiving?

williams family said...

I love the pictures! They look so cute and grown up. I lover your header too, very cool!

Brooke said...

love the big flowers in their hair!

daherfamily said...

so cute. they turned out so good!

Michelle said...

I love the new blog header! Very creepy. :)