Thursday, May 7, 2009

Scraps on my mind

I am getting all packed up today for my Digital Scrapbooking Retreat- I am beyond excited, not only for the enjoyable classes, or my child free weekend, but because I get to join my fun mother and sister in law there!!! It will be two fun filled days of creativity!! Please wish Paul some luck, he is on solo kid duty through the weekend!!!

Here are some of my latest pages for Eva's book that you can enjoy while I am away:This one is a modified quickpage from Weeds&WildflowersHere is the last of Trace and Amber's wedding (I still just love her colors!)

6 comments:

Amber said...

Enjoy your free weekend!! I am excited for you. I love the pages- they are all so bright and colorful!! I can't wait to show you my book on Sunday!! It came today... who would have thought it would only take three days?!?

Julie said...

Oh Bree...I am so jealous! We are going on two years now without a child-free night let alone weekend. And I am the type that firmly believes in get-aways. But, I knew what I was getting into when we signed on to this last child, so we'll keep plugging along. Maybe someday she will be comfortable without the Mom around. Have such a great time and I can't wait to see what you create!

Julie Wise

Jill said...

Love your pages, some of my favorite that I've seen from you so far! Have a great weekend!

Brooke said...

Have fun!!! My mom and I have talked about doing a scrapbook retreat together--sounds like a dream!

Audrey said...

Hooray!!! Hooray!!! I am having so much fun with you, and learning fun things too!! 2 things I realized this weekend: I know why we are digital, and I wish we could scrap together more often!!

Linda Clark said...

Wow...sounds like a fantastic retreat. I am sure that you could teach them all a thing or two or twenty! Have a fun time.