Friday, November 9, 2012

365+1 Week 44

Ok, and NOW for the updated photo's! These include not only my photo a day but some of the girls in their Halloween costumes because they just looked so cute and had such a fun time on one of the warmest spooky nights to date! Abby went out with friends, Eva had a fun time, but only wanted to go around two neighborhoods, which left Liv and I out for the long haul together.  She really got into it this year! She could have gone all night if the houses weren't turning out the lights and calling it quits on her!!

Photo's #302-308 (plus a few more!):

"One word" These cute little words hang from my chandelier during the month of October.  I thought it was a fitting word for the upcoming week.

Family night carving.  Each girl picked out a pattern that they loved and then Paul helped Eva to carve her "Worried" face, Abby did her spooky ghost completely by herself, and Liv and and I worked together on the Hello Kitty.  By the time we were done it was dark but they insisted on being in the photo- what ev's :)

Crandall Historical Printing Museum in Provo. This afternoon I was a chaperon and driver for Olivia's class field trip.  This was the first time I have been able to go with her and she was so happy!! I thought it was a very interesting place to visit.  They have one of the very first printing presses ever invented, through to the one that printed the first copy of the Book Of Mormon, right on to the last one in the seventies before they went automated.  So fascinating- and I still can't believe that they used to line up the print one letter at a time!!

Halloween!! We had a fun time getting all dressed up and hitting the streets for some goodies.  I was my usual witch (I know, I need to get more creative next year) and Paul was my partner as a Salem Puritan- don't worry, he didn't set me on fire that night!!!

Eva was a cute little witch from Halloween's past!
But no witch is complete without a set of glow in the dark spider gloves!!

Olivia was our sweet little Monarch Butterfly
sometimes morphing into a scary Butterfly!!

Abby has been dreaming of becoming a Mummy since last year! I had to make that wish come true, even though it took FOREVER to wrap her, and she didn't break character all night!!
She was so creepy!!!

"Something starting with C"  Candy of course!!  We have so much candy in this house!

Happy 35th Birthday to ME!!! My wonderful mother in law took me out to lunch at my favorite place- the Cheesecake Factory- and then we spent hours out on a shopping spree in Salt Lake.  A really fabulous day.  Oh, and these shoes are my current favorites- velvety raspberry- LOVE them!!!

"Breakfast"  Not very glamorous, but it gets the job done on a very busy Saturday!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love, love, love your picture a day thing. It makes me happy. What cute and creepy trick or treaters you had! And you rock those velvety shoes! Love them. Happy birthday to you. Glad it was so fun!!

amberdat said...

so much to say. first of all. will you please come decorate my house? you always have such cute little holiday decorations. your costumes are amazing. pauls totally cracked me up... and your girls' were all adorable. i can't believe how awesome abby looks. happy late birthday. i had no idea the cheesecake factory was your favorite restaurant too. I am going on Tuesday for a baby shower and I have been anxiously awaiting the day to come. your pants and shoes are adorable. if we lived closer i might need to come peek in your closet and borrow some clothes. we're sisters, right?!? love ya!!