Friday, November 16, 2012

365+1 Week 45

I am really enjoying the photo's for this last week.  As I look at them, they show the complete evolution from fall to winter that took place in our little town over just a few short days! One day it was 70 degrees, the next it was 25 degrees.  Hello Winter, don't stay too long!!!

Photo's #309-315:

"Screen" This is the screen that everyone in my house has been enjoying, the new Google Tablet that Paul surprised me with for my birthday- although I think the girls have adopted it as their own!! I have to say I do love the screen size and it is a joy to blog hop while sitting on the couch watching ANOTHER basketball game with Paul- thanks honeycup!!

"5:00" The leaves on our tree turned a brilliant bright hue of glorious gold just about overnight! Liv, Eva and Kate went to work raking up the first of the leaves to let go and flutter to the earth below.

Yes, we too braved the two hour wait in line at our local elementary for the 2012 Presidential Election. It felt good to let my voice be heard, and I sported that sticker proudly about town.  Eva wanted to know why all the adults were getting stickers- I told her just because you grow up doesn't mean you lose the love of receiving a sticker for a job well done!

I was going through the photo's on my phone today and came across this one. It is a terrible quality, but it made me smile!! The girls thought this was the greatest presentation of a burger on a plate EVER!! Paul was pleased with his order and I have to admit it was pretty impressive :)

The winds of change had started to pick up today.  In fact, almost every leaf in our previously gorgeous tree were now on the ground.  We pulled in from school and the girls saw the neighbors out raking and jumping. They had to immediately join in.  I am sure the pile was much larger in their youthful hearts than reality would suggest, but they jumped and played and threw leaves for a long while together- good times!

Sure enough, as predicted, we awoke to snow falling and it continued to fall all day and into the night.  Let the bundling up begin!

Liv spent most of the next morning out building her very own snow girl- she was cute and stylish with just the right amount of sparkle to reflect well on her creator. :)


No comments: