Friday, September 21, 2012

365 +1 Week 37

Photo's #253-259:

Bronco Football has begun, pretty much every Sunday night for the next 12 weeks will look like this: family pile up and popcorn. (Usually they are all wearing the Bronco Orange)  Man, I do really love these people of mine- and this photo, while not perfect, really makes me happy!!

When she has reached her limit of soccer watching- thank goodness for modern technology :)

"One Word" Today was the Anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.  I remember that day vividly- I remember being glued to the TV for days after as we all watched the destruction, devastation and sadness.  Now, 11 years later- this is the word that comes to mind- courage to make it through, courage to endure, and courage to look forward with hope!

"Pantry" After dropping Eva off at school I came home to make myself a little lunch and opened the pantry to find a little surprise from my baby.  She must have been playing in there while I was gone exercising.  She has an entire bucket full of bouncy balls, and yes, she has named them all!  It made me miss her a bit, but brought a huge grin across my face.

The last of the summer light, the last of the pleasant evenings, the last of the sidewalk art for a season. A familiar chill has started to seep into the air and I had to pull on a jacket while I watched them play.

As I have stated before, Olivia's PFS has returned, to our dismay and sadness, and to the confusion of her doctor.  She said that non of her patients in the past have ever had it come back after the year of daily treatment medication.  So, it was back to the lab to have test after test done.  Her puppy dog eyes always break my heart, but she was a champ after two days of poking and hopefully we can get some answers- cross your fingers!!

Eva has truly been enjoying her soccer team and playing on the field.  I love this shot of determination.  Although we have started a new game on the sidelines- how many times do the cute little 5 year old's end up belly down on the grass!! It is a surprisingly large number, but completely adorable :)

1 comment:

amberdat said...

I have lots to comment on. Pretty much about every picture. I LOVE the first one of Paul with all his girls snuggled in close. Seriously. Frame worthy for sure. And so priceless. Second. How adorable does Liv look with those headphones on and that juice box in her chair! She is totally rockin' that headband too. Third. The bouncy balls in the pantry!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha!! So dang funny. Love that little girl! I busted up laughing. Fourth. Poor Liv! It really is back? Keep me posted on what you find out. That poor little girl totally looks sick but somehow she has managed to put a smile on her face. What a rock star. And last. Eva looks adorable in that soccer uniform. I gotta get Lincoln one of those! Cute post!!!! Loved it all.