Tuesday, March 6, 2012

365+1 Week 9

I was running around like a crazy woman again this last weekend. I will never understand how so many things can all fall in the same 3 days. Most of them good and wonderful things, some kind of sad and melancholy- but press through we all did and we have many more memories because of it! After non stop activities and two late nights in a row, I am tired- I am just getting to old for this kind of thing I have decided!!

I also thought I would post up my weight loss log for the month of February- at my weigh in I was down 3 more pounds putting my grand total at 8lbs. since January 1st. I am very pleased about this because it rounds out to my 2lbs. a week goal- so yea for the no sugar diet right!!! Also now that two months are in the past and I am starting into month #3 I have decided that this is really a lifestyle that I can adopt- this is a do-able way of living for me and I feel really good about it. That doesn't mean that after I hit my goal weight I might think differently, but for now it is good and I will keep going!!

Photo's #57-63:

"Nighttime" I was hoping to get an awesome photo of the moon, but the sky's were just too cloudy. That said, I had to settle for a snap of Liv all snuggle up in bed ready for a kiss and hug to send her off to sleep. Not the best photo (please ignore the sock hanging out of her open drawers), but a real life moment.

This morning Abby was presented with the "Heroes" award during the school assembly. Her teacher had picked her out of the class as the person that the kids looked up to for leadership and example of how they should be at school. She was THRILLED, and we were the smiling, beaming, parents of pride in the audience!!

While at the mall all afternoon, trying to find a specific item (to no avail mind you), I HAD to stop and let Eva climb on the dinosaur bones in the play court. She thinks they are real, the genuine article, and just about the greatest thing EVER!

Leap Day! See you again in 4 years!!
I think I just might make her do this again next time around and see if her leaping skills have become even more magnificent!!

"Bedside" If you were to lay on your back in Olivia's bed and look to the right, you would be face to face with this fantastic sticker collection. I have no idea when it started, I only know that I noticed it after it was about a quarter of the way down. I love how neat and orderly it is, with row after row of her favorites collected and treasured over the years.

It snowed last night! It was only the second time of any significance- totally bizarre. The girls stood at the window, all ready for school watching their Dad as he shoveled it out of the drive and off the sidewalks so we could venture out on the icy roads and make our way to the various schools that each girl attends. Yes, they were delighted to wear their snow gear and play on the playground with all of their friends!

Happy Birthday Paul!!!
36 never looked so good!!!
It was a full day with lots of family and friend events, but we closed it out with a dinner out just the two of us. Then came home for a "Snickers" cake from Cold Stone Creamery picked out just for him by the girls. Divine!!! May all your wishes come true!!

1 comment:

JJ said...

I'm glad you survived your weekend. That "Leap Year" photo of Eva is awesome and I want some cake :-)