Wednesday, March 21, 2012

365+1 Week 11

Photo's # 71 - 77:

"Frosted" This was a perfect prompt since we were at the Davis Winter Birthday's Party this evening. Paulene made this cake and it was so fun and cute!

Spring Soccer Academy officially started today. The sun was shinning and the temperatures were perfect even though the grass is still pretty dull and brown! It was good to see all the coaches and players again!

"Fresh" Just about every day for lunch I have some version of a Spinach Salad. The base is the same but what goes on top depends on what I have in the fridge and pantry that day. Today it was grilled chicken, clementines, avocado, honey glazed walnuts, dried cranberries, and topped with two tablespoons of my sister's Poppyseed Dressing recipe.

"Sign" Every time we head over to the next town to do some shopping we pass this sign. I know that technically it is considered vandalism, but I think it is kind of funny- and this one makes you think- you know!!

"Car" Eva LOVES cars, anything with wheels really, but these are her favorites. Little People Movers. She has many different types and people and plays with them every single day. I think it is pretty awesome that Wonder Woman is the prized piece lately!!

"Shades" This is me in line for Preschool pick up. How big are your sunnies? I am of the opinion that the bigger the better, but I happen to have a large noggin and nose to rest them on and fill out their size!!
Link
"Green" Happy St. Patrick's Day!! It wasn't very eventful over here. We spent the entire day over woodworking and painting in Paul's office. However, we were all decked out in green and I took the time before we left to make this yummy dessert from my childhood. My Aunt Mardi has brought this deliciousness to every family function for as long as I can remember. I think in recent years it is from my personal request! This recipe posted up over at Brown Paper Packages sparked my memory and I had to make it! (although my family doesn't like walnuts- crazies- so I left them out)

See you all next week!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I love that STOP sign too! And spinach salads are the best.

amberdat said...

I want some of your green st. patty's day treat!! You guys are always having so much fun!