Tuesday, February 28, 2012

365+1 Week 8

Here we go, another week has flown by, and this is the proof of the fun we were having!! Month two of the project is almost over. I can hardly come to terms with it, I mean really, where does the time go?

Photo's #50-56:

These are my new stockings: I am in LOVE with these! Aren't they f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s!! Especially paired with my Vera Wang Nude pumps, which I adore as well!!

Presidents Day. The flags were lining the streets again and each of the girls were out of school. While I enjoy the flags, I barely made it through the day without pulling all my hair out!!!

Abby woke up in the night with the stomach flu- it continued throughout the day. All she did was sleep and puke. Poor thing, it has been awhile since she felt THIS crappy. Lucky for the both of us that it was a 24 hour bug and she was back on her feet the next day.

"Handwriting" was my prompt. This is Abby displaying her new skills in the cursive arena. She made this for Liv at school, we all think she is a pretty nice sister to have around!!

Today we celebrated Olivia! She invited several children from school and a couple from her church class and we all met up at Kangaroo Zoo to jump and slide and giggle and have a great time together. She received all the things her heart desired and then she made a wish and blew out her Seven candles!!

All three girls couldn't stand to wait another day- even though I told them we needed more wind- they HAD to fly the kite Liv had received for her birthday. Once in the air they each had to run their little legs as fast as they would go to keep it up there, they were having a blast!!

"One among many" was my prompt. The collection of WebKinz is growing. Truthfully, I don't know how they keep them all alive online. They each have names, rooms, clothes and favorite foods. They are loved to say the least.

2 comments:

JJ said...

Um...can I have one of those cupcakes? :-)

Jill said...

I love all the pictures!! Let's get together soon :)