Wednesday, August 24, 2011

2nd Annual End of Summer Tea


This year, as this season has slipped by- we once again needed to close out our blissful days and beautiful evenings in style. To commemorate the close of summer and usher in the new school year we nibbled, sipped, talked, laughed and played. Yes, we had the dishes of sugar cubes for dunking again, and so many wonderful finger foods to share paired with 2 kinds of lemonade- it was delightful! Due to request, we extended an invite to the mothers as well! This was so fun, and I loved seeing all these beautiful mother's and daughters together all dressed up. It was a joy to photograph each smiling face and beaming eye of merriment. Truly, I should edit these photos down, combine them into a collage- but I want each mother to grab a full resolution copy for themselves.


Click on them to make them big, then do a save as- Enjoy!!



Thanks for coming friends! Lets do it again next year- only lets invite even more splendid mother daughter pairs!!

3 comments:

JJ said...

It was beautiful and I'm amazed how much work and effort you go to for so many other people. However, I'm very glad we are some of those other people. We had a great time and everything was stunning.

Shelli Sivert said...

Fun party!

What kind of camera do you have? I need a new one and this one takes great photos. Or maybe it's just the photographer.

Amber said...

Bree. Please come to my house and do fun things like this with me!! You are the most splendid party planner ever. I would hire you in one second. You should plan and host parties for a living. Just sayin'...