Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Another Candle on the Birthday Cake


Six. Really, can you even fathom the idea? I can not. She is growing up so fast, and I am enjoying it completely. Liv is my kindred spirit. We all know that each and every child has a different personality. While we love them all immensely for all their different reasons, some of them are just more like you than others. Liv and I GET each other. I understand her thought process, I understand her idiosyncrasies, I know how she is going to react to every situation placed before her before she does. Even though these characteristics can be frustrating at times- because I KNOW when she is just pushing my buttons- I LOVE her to the moon!

Six

When I was One,
I had just begun.
When I was Two,
I was nearly new.
When I was Three
I was hardly me.
When I was Four,
I was not much more.
When I was Five,
I was just alive.
But now I am Six,
I'm as clever as clever,
So I think I'll be six now forever and ever.

-- A.A. Milne, 1927

Happy Birthday Olivia!!!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Olivia!! She is such a sweetie!!

Megan said...

Happy birthday from Anne, Ruby and Lucy!! Hope it is fabulous!!

JJ said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! What a beautiful little girl.

Sarah F. said...

Precious pictures! Happy Birthday sweet Olivia!

Amber said...

Such personality! I can't wait to see the sweet little thing. Happy birthday! I love you!!

Shelli Sivert said...

Happy birthday Olivia! I remember being six and I remember loving it!

Michelle said...

Beautiful, adorable photos of a beautiful & adorable girl!