Monday, February 14, 2011

The Day of Love

While this house is split on the love of this day (every year it is discussed with the same results- some see it as forced, others think it is nice) I myself enjoy it and want to wish you all the most love your heart can hold until it brims and begins to spill over! Let those around you know they are loved and enjoy everything you get in return!

This is how all my girls looked as they left for school with packs full of Valentine's, boxes crafted with meticulous care and eyes eager and brightly shining to make all their friends smile with delight.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Yep--we did the heart hairstyle today too! So cute. I love Valentine's Day too, probably even more now that I have kids! It's just fun.

Julie Wise said...

Wow--awesome!
Happy heart day! Personally I love it!

amberdat said...

um... I won't be doing that hair-do when I stay the week. Itt looks a bit complicated. I hope the girls will still let me come over, even though my hair-dos are much simpiler than yours!! ;) so cute!

Megan said...

I wish Anne would let me do that! She'd run out of patience while I tried to get it to look as perfect as yours :)

Jill said...

So cute!

Michelle said...

Cute hair-do! Where did you learn to do that?!

P.S. I think Valentine's Day is what you make of it. I hope yours was great!