Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Honestly...

These two can entertain us for hours!!!! (Abby and her friend Louisa)
One day I found them taping up their faces and they had us all laughing uncontrollably
Then the next day they are standing in the sun and giving all the friends a sparkly shirt reflection dance show (because they always seem to be wearing the same things, I don't know if the girls have the same taste in clothes or if it is their mothers!)

This picture really doesn't do it justice- the ENTIRE room- walls, ceiling, floor- was covered in sequin shimmers!! All were oohing and awing at the display for quite some time and the hip shake dance was the finishing touch.

I am sure they would come by invitation to your next party, but there will be a small fee of sugar and craft supplies- at least that is what they charge me for this one of a kind entertainment.

Christmas break should get very interesting...

2 comments:

Brooke said...

That's hilarious! In the top picture I thought they were pressing their noses up to glass or something. Tape? I don't think I'd ever think of something like that!

julie Gutke said...

So funny!!! Two of a kind!!! So glad they are such good friends.....I can't wait sometimes to see what they will come up with next:)