Sunday, November 21, 2010

Make a Wish...


Today she is four. Today she makes me rethink my idea of two being the best age a kid can be. Three was a good one for her and I have no doubt that with her fourth year- Eva is going to rock it!
With this much attitude,
(MOM, that is SOOO not going to make me smile.)
this much silliness,
(Me: Would you like to hold your favorite hippo in a picture?
Eva: Sure mom. )
this much sweetness, and this much adorable, how could she not have the best fourth year imaginable.


Happy Birthday Eva!Four is going to be FABULOUS!

8 comments:

JJ said...

Oh wow. Happy Birthday Eva! You are beautiful!

Kelly said...

What a cutie!! Happy 4th birthday Eva!

Amber said...

Have I mentioned before that I JUST LOVE HER?!? I love her round little face and her sweet brown eyes. She makes me smile. Happy Birthday sweet Eva!
We love you!

julie Gutke said...

Just such gorgeous pictures!!!!! She is adorable!!!!.... I am sure her fourth year will be amazing!!!:)

Brooke said...

I love her shirt! And I REALLY love her adorably still-chunky cheeks. I love it when they hang on to their baby fat! hope she had a great birthday--Rachel sure had a fun time at the party!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Eva!! We can't believe she's 4 already. What a cutie!

Julie said...

Happy birthday Eva! Thanks for being such a great friend to my Lucie! She had so much fun at your party. Happy Four!

Michelle said...

I am so impressed with the composition of each photo. Great job!! Little Eva is totally adorable. :)