Monday, June 7, 2010

It begins


Summer has hit and I am sure you can tell by my drop in posting we have just been out having lots of fun.

First of all we spent part of Memorial weekend out with the Davis'- we kind of like them alot!
(Paulene, these are for you!)
You know I love me some red, white, and blue!

Bike rides, pools, parks, play dates, BBQ, Primary parties, family visits, and picnics galore. Boy I do love summer- it only stinks that when the temperatures outside decided to spike into the 90's our AC decided it would go back into hibernation mode. So we have basically been sweating ourselves silly until the repair man can fit us into his schedule tomorrow. I am surviving, Paul not so much. He is just opting to stay up and work all night instead of trying to sleep amid the heat. Hopefully tomorrow we will be singing a new tune. In the mean time I think a round of Popsicles are in order and a cool dip in the pool!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

We have one more week until our summer begins, and I am counting the hours!!! Can't wait to see you in July.

Jennifer said...

I LOVE summer--it's the best time of the year, especially when you have school-aged children who are free to play with you again! Congratulations to Abby and Liv on their achievements in school this year--such smarties and beauties you and Paul have!